What are questions, likes, dislikes, observations, what they might do.
The ideas put forward for educators is awesome, but troubled by the older generation. How can we have curriculum in the work place?
- Post-secondary education
- Lots of work head of it
- They like it, seeing student’s engagement, responsibilities are key.
- Have conversations with my kids every day, being open, welcoming people to ask me questions.
- To be accessible to people approach you. Polite Canadian within us.
- Having resources available.
- Personalizing the curriculum.
- Depends on the group as well, how can we advance the conversation, how can me not make people with other views threatened.
- Make sure we don’t pull people to far out of their comfort zones.
- Gives teachers big questions. For example they could have a math or science backround and not know how to implement.
- Treaty education benefits this learning, it makes it easier to teach.
- This will take along time to implement
- How do you find balance from reasorces
- How do you get people comfortable with it
- Need opportunity to implement
- Takes time to implement